On Tuesday 26 October 2004 00:16, David Culp wrote:
> > While the markers indicate roll, they don't show pitch - I
> > think this may be because of the high degree of
> > 'air-braking' :)
>
> Do you have a screenshot?
>

> Dave

It's difficult to get a screenshot showing the incorrect pitch
because the markers are left behind so quickly.  I originally
used a three-axis marker with all three lines the same length
but removed the longitudinal axis to reduce the clutter.

As you only get a glimpse of the markers in a side external view
it's difficult to be sure but it looked to me as though the
markers initially inherited the parent a/c pitch but then
levelled out as the eda braking took effect.

LeeE