> > Is anyone using CVS FlightGear and Linux having this problem
> > also? Thought I'd check before I go over the config file for the fiftieth
> > time looking for an error.
>
> Are you using the generic config or a custom made? If you are using a
> custom config, you must remember to override the generic one by including
> it in your aircraft *-set.xml file. like this:
>
> <sim>
>  <systems>
>   <path>path/to/your/file</path>
>  </systems>
> <sim>

The submodel system has been moved away from the Systems code.  It's now an
independent subsystem of FG.

I think the spitfire submodels are working because I get a crash due to a
crease token, which implies the smoke submodel is being created.

I'm getting an error that would indicate the config file is either not being
found or cannot be parsed:

Unable to read submodels file:
/home/dave/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/FW190/submodels.xml

Dave