* Richard Bytheway -- Monday 08 November 2004 10:13:
> I have noticed that there are files in the MD11 model which have the
> same name on a system with a case insensitive filesystem:

While we are at it: even though filenames containing spaces are understood
by most file systems, they are still ugly and can cause problems (especially
when given as an argument to badly written scripts or command lines ;-).
Could these, too, be changed please?

  $ find|awk '/ / {print}'
  ./Aircraft/Spitfire/Sounds/Spitfire MK IX.wav
  ./Aircraft/Spitfire/Sounds/Spitfire Flyby.wav
  ./Aircraft/737/Instruments/Textures/eicas background.rgb
  ./Models/Doc/Boeing747/File ID.diz

m.