Now to building simgear on Mac OS X. I get the following output:

source='matlib.cxx' object='matlib.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/matlib.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/matlib.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../../../depcomp \
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../simgear -I../../..
-I/fgfs/include  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -c -o matlib.o `test -f
'matlib.cxx' || echo './'`matlib.cxx
matlib.cxx:36:19: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [matlib.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

./configure goes fine. But I can't run make without the above. This is
with GCC 3.3. I seem to have lost my GCC 2.95.2 installation so I have
to install it before I can try with that.

--
<Arthur/>