Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 1:33 AM
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Real flight playback with FG,based on recorded GPS data

I finallely ended up using a Kalman filter to enhance Pitch and Roll restitution for real flight playback, based on GPS data.

I used the open source Bayesian Filtering Classes : Bayes++, in conjunction with Boost for the linear algebra part. Both are excellent libraries, for more details see http://bayesclasses.sourceforge.net/Bayes++.html.

I gathered my source code on Martin's FTP site :

I'll re-videotaped the synthetic Flight Gear playback of the Real LFBR landing so that we can compare "rought" data playback with the "filtered" one.

Olivier