Melchior FRANZ wrote:

* Paul Kahler -- Sunday 14 November 2004 15:57:
It's just an integration problem right? ;-)

No. A problem of fixing his code that is in SimGear already. Your are hereby invited to submit patches. :-}

I just knew my message would result in my nomination to do the job :-) I suggested it to the list because I don't have time for such a big job. I might have time to make improvements though if it's already working to some extent. After I get my new PC (before year end) I may just start poking around in the code. Don't hold your breath though, if someone else wants to look at it, don't wait for me.

Thanks,
Paul