Matthew Law wrote:

After 18 months and 49 hours flying I finally passed my PPL skills test today.

I can quite confidently say that I would never have tried flying at all if it wasn't for the adventures of David M and a few other people on these lists.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to FGFS. It has without a doubt saved me lots of lessons and allowed me to run through some things I found difficult until I nailed them. IMHO FGFS is the best 'fly it like it is' simulator around.

All the best,

Matthew.

I thought 18mo.49h would be enough for a commercial ticket! Oh! I see. 49h flight time took you 18mo. :)
Congratulations & fly safe!

Dale