Martin Spott wrote
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
>
> > It isn't anywhere in the scenery yet -- just in cvs. You have to add
> > it yourself, or replace the saratoga with it. I added this in file
> > $FG_ROOT/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942057.stg:
> >
> > OBJECT_SHARED Models/Geometry/Nimitz/nimitz.ac -122.590 37.76 -7.0 90
>
> Thanks, Melchior. This has a funny effect here: After starting FG, I
> see the BO105 sitting _below_ the flight deck right on the water
> surface. After hitting 'Reset' in the 'File' menu, the BO105 gets
> placed properly on the flight deck (man, what a small bird, what a
> large carrier ....),

I would think that a side effect of putting Nimitz in the scenery. Remember,
YASim gear doesn't 'see' the deck right now. You will only get the proper
effects by using a JBsim aircraft. Mathias is doing some work for YASim. But
it's not ready yet.

Try using it as it was designed, and you should see what I mean.

Regards

Vivian