Nope, it doesn't work.  The interpolation table doesn't seem to handle the
small values necessary for texture translation.  For instance, you would
think an input value of 29.90 into the following table would give you an
output value of 0.  No dice.  You get .9 no matter what the input value is.
So it looks like I'm back to scripting to get this to work for the 3D
display.  Here's what I want to do:

Write a script that adds a node to the property tree that contains the mbar
value.  I only want the script to run when the T6 Texan II is loaded.  From
what I've looked at, it seems the best place for the script is under the
nasal directory?  Sorry for all of the questions, but we're building a high
fidelity cockpit for the T6 Texan II and I want to get as much as possible
working.

-Vance

<animation>
  <type>textranslate</type>
  <object-name>mb_digit_3</object-name>
  <property>/instrumentation/altimeter/setting-inhg</property>
  <interpolation>
  <entry>
   <ind>29.50</ind>
   <dep>0.9</dep>