"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> I don't think my first attempt at an isnan() fix worked ... I ended up
> in an infinite loop.  I've tried a less elegant/brute force approach and
> that seems to work.  We actually got FG up and running on a FreeBSD
> machine tonight (woohoo!)

Yeah ! Welcome to a wonderful world ! Did you use the current RELEASE,
did you use OpenAL and PLIB from "the ports" or did you build them
yourselves ? OpenAL compiles wihtout hassle, PLIB needed some fixes - I
think some joystick stuff.
I avoided the trouble and took the port  ;-)  but I'll try to build
PLIB CVS this week in order to get the 'crease'-patch working,

Martin.