Erik Hofman wrote:

> This has nothing to do with _this_ patch, you must be referring to
> another one.

You're absolutely right. I was juggling with several patches and as a
result of my confusion I finally hit the wrong posting. Actually this
one would have been correct:

"I don't understand why FreeBSD doesn't see isnan() after including math.h
but it doesn't.  Trying the apple approach to fixing isnan results in an
infinite loop (making me wonder what happens on OSX?)  This is an alternative
approach to checking isnan() on freebsd ..."

Sorry,
        Martin.