Durk Talsma a écrit :

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 18:22, David Luff wrote:

I've put TaxiDraw-0.2.4 up at
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~eazdluf/taxidraw.html.

This is purely a bug-fix release - there is another version in the works
with some more features.  Changes from 0.2.3 to 0.2.4 are:

I just downloaded and installed taxidraw for the first time. Looks neat and fairly easy to use.

I have a question. Would it be an idea to add a "gate" or parking editor function to taxidraw? The reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to think about ways to improve AI parking at the major airports. So eventually, for the major airports we would need to indicate at which exact coordinates aircraft could park. To me it seems this would be a logical extension of taxidraw. Any ideas?

That was the purpose of the taxi editor branch of fgsd. But this effort from Bernie B. has stalled now.

-Fred