Jason Cox wrote:
> Yes it is a OOM Problem, I thought 760M would be fine but apparently it
> is not. Thats why I would like to find out how much others have to build
> scenery.

I have a server with enough memory, but I yet didn't manage to build
the requirements for the TerraGear utilities.
No I have a question: Depending on where you look at the requirements
for TerraGear differ. According David's tutorial I need PLIB, Simgear,
GPC. Some README's speak about GTS and LIBNURBS++

Now I am a bit confused: Could someone tell me what's acutally required
for building the recent scenery tools ?

Martin.