* Martin Spott -- Tuesday 30 November 2004 15:55:
> Erik Hofman wrote:
> > Comment out the nimitz for now.
>
> Hm ? I thought Curt just made it working with stock PLIB - is it still
> broken ?

Yes, he did. But Vivian's changes from today refer to a file nimitz-complex.ac,
which isn't in CVS, and was apparently not sent to Erik. This made fgfs abort
for me:

  WARNING: ssgLoadAC: Failed to open '/usr/local/share/FlightGear/\
                      Models/Geometry/Nimitz/nimitz-complex.ac' for reading
  Fatal error: Failed to load 3D model

There are other things to fix as well. While landing the FA-18A on the carrier
worked beautifully after applying Mathias' patches directly, the recent changes
to cvs don't allow carrier landings at all. The aircraft falls through the deck,
even though I have the alternative carrier-enabled JSBSim version still
installed.

m.