De : RENNUIT Antoine 203220 Thésard
Envoyé : vendredi 3 décembre 2004 10:51
À : 'FlightGear developers discussions'
Objet : MSVC

Hello,

I am new to flight gear. I am looking for a "how to" to compile FG under
MSVC (either 6 or .net) : at the moment I am completely lost in all the
libraries needed to link : how come these libraries (simgear, plib, zlib,
metakit, openAL...) do not broadcast with simple .lib files??? I read
several threads from the forum, but did not find enough information to go
on.

Thanks,

Antoine