It was my fault.

The solution in FlightGear/cvs/FlightGear/FlightGear-2.sln is supposed to
compile all you need for FlightGear.

You just have to get software in the structure below :

FlightGear/cvs/FlightGear     <= FlightGear
FlightGear/cvs/SimGear        <= SimGear
FlightGear/cvs/plib           <= plib
FlightGear/zlib-1.1.4         <= zlib
pthread-snap-2004-06-22       <= pthread for win32

The zip file reflect this structure.

-Fred

Quoting RENNUIT Antoine 203220 Thésard :