"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:
> I am currently working on building the latest round of world scenery for
> FlightGear.  I'm not done, so don't consider this to be the "official"
> announcement.  However, for those that want to get a jump on the
> competition, you can find the new scenery here:

I had a quick look at my favourite airfield yesterday and I saw that
the modified airport generator somehow shows similarities to TaxiDraw:
They both don't render stopways. Although the shape of the green
boundary suggests the presence of a stopway, it actually isn't there.
I don't have the time to provide screenshots this morning because I
have to leave soon, anyone interested might have a look at LCHM (only
available in David's airfiled data).

Cheers,
        Martin.