Some people may notice that I just announced a new Nasal version on
Freshmeat.net today.  This release includes support for the
oft-requested "recursive contexts" feature.  It uses it internally to
implement call() (a functional programming gadget that most people
don't care about) and eval() (evaluates a string; might be useful to
someone here).

Eventually, it will also make possible recursive nasal invocations in
FlightGear (i.e. scripts that fire command bindings that are
themselves scripts) and will be used to implement a sleep() function
that can be called from within a script.  I still need to do the
FlightGear integration for this release, so give me a few days. :)

Andy