Gerhard Wesp wrote:

> Me neither, actually.  I didn't try IRIX (no HW available, unfortunately
> :)  I sort of tried Solaris, though (that is, to figure out, what do I
> have to download?  What hardware is supported?).  Soon gave up.

I built the Solaris/Sparc package but I don't have _appropriate_
hardware either. To test the binary I run it on a quad sun4m and
reroute $DISPLAY to an SGI (which isn't _appropriate_ for flightgear as
well). The framerate is about the same as from running on the SGI
directly ....
I think in order to run FG on a Sun you should have at least an
Ultra10 with XVR-600 or above - way too expensive for a poor guy with
expensive hobbies  :-)

Cheers,
        Martin.