Hello,

        - you put flightgear, simgear, and plib sources into a cvs
directory; so I guess we have to use the newest cvs version (I used tarball
cvs version) of these packages. When I put the cvs version of flightGear
sources in the project, VC tells me it cannot find dme.cxx, navcom.cxx, and
radiostack.cxx. Actually these files are not in the cvs version of
flightGear, but they are in the 0.9.6 version of the sources : what must I
do? Delete the files from the project? Add dme.cxx, navcom.cxx, and
radiostack.cxx, and there associated .hxx to my cvs files?
        - you added the following directory "D:\Flight
gear\FG-ProjectFiles-msvc71\FlightGear\cvs\plib\examples\src\ssg\majik". The
project under VC tells me there should be 3 files called elevation_map.h,
image_map.h, and magik_demo.cxx in this directory, unfortunately, you did
not deliver them within the project files, do you know what's the problem?
        - I have the same problem with tux_example.cxx
        - the file jpegfactory.hxx needs to include jpeglib.h, and jerror.h,
I cannot find anything about these files... I had a look on the web, I think
it comes from a library, could you tell me more about that? How should it be
installed to be used with FG project?

Wow, that makes a lot of questions. I hope I am not too boring...

Antoine.