I'll forward this one to the JSBSim list. I think Bill might have a good answer for this one.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ed Baker
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Parametric Tool

Does anyone know if there is a parametric plane generator for FlightGear.

Here’s what I mean.  If I have span, chord, wieght, center of gravity, pitching moment, coef_lift at various angles of attack, coef_drag like wise, prop efficiency, et cetera, Can I generate an aircraft config file from that for use in FlightGear.

I’d like to be able to play out “what if” simulations with a tool like this.

Ed Baker

Senior Programmer/Analyst

The Holmes Group

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment --- Will Rogers"