John Wojnaroski wrote:

Hi,

I may have posted this late last night, but seems to have been lost. If a duplicate post, my apologies

Compiling the CVS pre-release

error in FGNozzle.cxx complaining about snprintf as implicit declaration at line #74

Currently running 0.9.5

Did I miss something skipping over 0.9.6?

I believe Erik just synced the flightgear tree up with the latest JSBsim cvs, so there could be some portability issue that has crept in. I haven't had a chance to compile the latest cvs commits myself.

With these sorts of errors I would do a "man snprintf" on your system. See what #includes the man page suggests. Add those to the offending file. Most likely the proper includes are not there.

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d