It's a single application in a disk image. No instructions included. I
figured anyone downloading FlightGear would know what to do with it.

By the way Curt, it's done uploading.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:50:23 -0600, Jonathan Polley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Arthur,
>
>      Considering the problems some people have been having in running the Mac
> version, have you added instructions to the .dmg file?  I was able to host
> the previous version (0.9.6) on my .mac account, but it was less than 125 MB
> (which is my limit).

0.9.6 is the current version is it not?
My package is built from CVS 2004-12-17 so I named the version 0.9.6+.

- http://artooro.blogspot.com  (Weblog)
- http://machcms.sourceforge.net  (MachCMS Project)
- http://acalproj.sourceforge.net  (Calendar Project)