> Would you mind repeating your original intention, Jon?
>
> Ampere

I started out with the question: "Can anyone recommend a good digital
camcorder?" and it
went downhill from there.

;-)

Here was my original question: "I'd like to remove the code that normalizes
angular
measurement, but I am told that FlightGear requires normalized angular
measurement, which
seems, on the surface, ridiculous. At the very least, I'd like to move the
normalization
code out of our flight controls code (JSBSim) and into the flightgear interface
code,
since it appears to be a requirement of FlightGear only."

There is some normalization code in our flight controls code that exists really
only for
the benefit of FlightGear modelers. As such, I wanted to remove it from JSBSim,
and into
the FGInterface (FGJSBSim) class.

Jon