On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:15:34 -0500
Chris Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - attempting to load a saved state from the menu crashes the program.

ADDENDUM:  This appears to be a/c dependent.

Flying a c172, saving the state, quitting, restarting, and loading
the saved state works.

Flying a c310, saving the state, quitting, restarting, and loading
the saved state gives you the correct (saved) flight parameters, but
in a c172!

Flying a 737, saving the state, quitting, restarting, and loading
the saved state crashes fgfs.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)