Ok, I downloaded FG-ProjectFiles-msvc71 (I have version 7.1).  Now,
when I download the FlightGear source, should I REPLACE the
FG-ProjectFiles-msvc71\FlightGear\cvs\FlightGear directory with the
source, or put the source inside this directory?  Same with SimGear
and plib?  I can't find any instructions among those project files.

Also, which file should I open in VisualStudio to build the source?
Sorry for the basic questions...I'm new to Visual Studio.

Thanks,
Drew