On Wednesday 22 Dec 2004 09:06, Martin Spott wrote:
> Dave Martin wrote:
> > It is pleasing to see that there are already over 1,700 signatories to
> > the support wiki. When I signed late last night there were only 31.
>
> Well, it appears the Polish second minister made our day - our German
> minister cowardly decided not to attend the meeting  :-((
>
> Martin.

AFAIK, Your German minister would have been under strict instructions now to
oppose the bill.

The Polish second minister would not normally have been at this meeting so it
can be seen as a 'special effort' by the Poles. :-)

Its a shame that the British representatives that I helped to elect can't
learn to stand by their party's policies >:-(

Anyway, now we just have to wait for the next round.......