Hi Curt

"Curtis L. Olson" writes

I just commited a change to cvs that replaces the old basic.dat.gz and runways.dat.gz files (which were in an old depricated/unsupported format) with apt.dat.gz which is in the X-Plane format. This is the format we now officially support. Having one single format between X-Plane and FlightGear greatly simplifies the work Robin Peel has to do to maintain the database.

Does this work with Atlas now?.The last time I went to build the maps using Atlas I had to get the old default.nav files to get Atlas to work.

Regards,

Curt.

Cheers Innis