http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-December/032990.html

> and
> through the property tree.

This, OTOH, I don't see.  Hmmmm.

A fix to simgear that Melchior committed this morning was supposed to
have fixed the problem with the panel.  My CVS fgfs compile dates from
36 hours ago so I haven't checked it.  When did you update and compile?

I d'loaded and compiled the pre-release this afternoon, and the radios
in it work fine.  I don't quite understand that because it came out
after the patch that introduced the panel problem, but before the fix
was submitted.  But anyway, the panel works for me there.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)