On Thursday 23 December 2004 03:09, Durk Talsma wrote:
> On Thursday 23 December 2004 01:00, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> > Everything seems to work as before, but I haven't tested the
> > ATC/AI/Traffic manager stuff so someone who uses that stuff should do a
> > quick check to make sure I didn't break anything there.
>
> I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Curt,

I just checked this and it looks like everything is working just fine. One
thing I did find though is that FlightGear quit when the AIFlightplan code
tried to generate a flightplan into or out of a non-existing airport. I have
a fix for the problem, which I would like to test a little further. Should be
finished well in time before the new release.

Cheers,
Durk