On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:54:41 -0500
Norman Vine wrote:
>Chris Metzler writes:
>>
>> A plib loader for .blend would, IMHO, be an incredible boon for FG.
>
> PLib is Open Source and "If it itches ..."  :-)

Absolutely -- that's why I wrote that I don't think plib developers
are opposed, but rather it's just that no one has contributed it.
If I knew more than how to do "Hello World" in C/C++ at this point,
I'd be game!  Barring that, my doing it has to wait until I *do*.

-c  (now, if plib had been written in Fortran, hehehehe)

                (remove "snip-me." to email)