Erik Hofman writes:

> Norman Vine wrote:
>
> > If someone was to do this I would suggest exporting to
> > the native .ssg binary format :-)
>
> If they could fix the .ssg endianness problem in the process I'm all for it.

Hi Eric,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Intel really messed the world up didn't they :-)

However I don't think this should be very hard todo as
AFAIK all SSG low level file access goes thru the functions
in  ssgio.cxx.

We just need to decide which endianness is the default
and then wrap all the lowlevel code for the other method
with the appropriate inlines from PLIB::Util::ul.h

Which version gets compiled in would be controlled by the
configure script.

Am I missing something here ?

Norman