On Tuesday 28 December 2004 10:05, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Durk Talsma wrote:

> >>..you missed FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am,
> >>looks rather non-portable to me.  ;-)
> >>
> >>..# ll FlightGear-0.9/*/*/*/M*ile.* |grep -v Makefile
> >>-rw-r--r--  1 root root    19 Dec 26 01:06 \
> >>FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am
> >
> > Well, not really: I only fixed those pathnamens inside the core code that
> > I contributed to in the first place, and not any misnamed files in the
> > autoconf system.
> >
> > Also, could you *please* be a little more explicit in future error
> > reports? It took me my first cup of coffee this morning to figure out
> > that your chain of commands returns a misspelled filename (notice the
> > extra "f"), whereas just saying "There's a wrong  filename in
> > FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am would have made it
> > obvious immediately.
> >
> > Anybody with CVS access care to rename this file?
>
> Eh, no. Wat's the problem?
>
> Erik

Notice that the filename in question
(FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am) is named Makfefile.am
instead of Makefile.am (notice the extra f after the 'k' in the name), which
I guess is not what this file is supposed to be called.

I never got an error message from this, btw, but Arnt mentioned it.

Cheers,
Durk