David Luff wrote:
I tried out the real weather fetch option for the first time yesterday.  It's
absolutely excellent!  It just worked, with no setup or bother, and gave the
correct weather in Chicago according to the forcast, and the correct weather in
Nottingham according to the view out of the window.

I'm afraid I can't recall who is responsible for this - I can't always keep up with all the list traffic, but whoever it was - thanks :-)

Melchior did the fetching code, Curt and me implemented most of the rest using the Environment class of David Megginson. So basically everybody did some wok on it :-)

Erik

(I'm glad you like it)