Martin Spott wrote:
Hello,
I assume David Culp is the maintainer of the PC-7 !?

Well, I created the PC-7 from the T-6 texan II by converting the 3d model and using an aeromatic generated FDM configuration file. So both of us are the maintainer (although I think David Culp would point at me as being the maintainer).

> I realized that
you have to push the stick heavily in order to achieve level flight.
Could someone tell me which knob to adjust in order to make this behave
a bit more realistic ?

Huh, I can't recall that was necessary. Maybe the center of gravity needs to change a bit?

Erik