On Monday, 3 January 2005 23:43, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
>Here's a preview of something I'd like to have working in time for the
>0.9.8 release.  As we go forward it would be nice to have thumbnail
>images for each aircraft.

It would be really nice if the level of development was listed as well as a
brief description about the aircraft.
That would help people decide whether they really want to download the
aircraft or not.

For example :
Development level : Beta
Description : This Airbus XYZ was built in 19xx.
2000 of them were build before production stopped in 19xx.
Please note that the hydraulic system is not fully operational at this stage.

Just an idea ...
Paul