On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:17:53 -0600
 "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's the start of a new year, so I thought it might be fun to look back on 2004 and recall some interesting FlightGear facts and events, and then look forward a bit to the upcoming year.

Heh. I have been meaning to post a similar review for JSBSim. One thing that I'll mention is that December 2004 was our heaviest month yet (given the four year history we have on SourceForge) for web site traffic (averaging >100 hits/day for the month), and our development mailing list is pushing around 90 subscriptions - also a high.

I'll write more on the sub list and in the upcoming newsletter.

Jon