David Megginson wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:58:57 -0800, Alex Romosan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> i see the same thing (instruments are holes in the panel on the dhc2)
>> on linux/nvidia with the latest plib from cvs.
>
> Are you running at 16 bpp or 24 bpp?

If it appears to be useful we could start making a collection of
glxinfo/xdpyinfo output from everyone involved - like this:

# ~> xdpyinfo > xdpyinfo.`hostname`.`date +%Y%m%d%H%M`

I'd have a place for collecting the results, together with a comment if
the instruments display correctly or not ....

Martin.