I unfortunately do not have an FTP server or the like to make my version of the source code available to you.  But since you have some time, I could simply e-mail you the source code that I have built along with some simple setup instructions.  Collectively, the source code for all of the projects is rather large; however, I believe that they could be split up sufficiently enough to be e-mailed.  We can take the details of setting up any arrangement off-list.

chuck

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:39 PM
To: flightgear-devel@flightgear.org
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Re: Development Platform Help Needed

Thanks Christian and Chuck,

I think Linux would be the most direct but my comfort level diminishes rapidly.  I would appreciate an opportunity to review the MSVC++ path if I can get together with Chuck.

Most of this development will take place in Suffolk, and I'm devoting the entire semester to the project... so I'm flexible to travel if you can afford some time to help me get this started.

Thanks,

Mike Krizansky