On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:39:26 +0100, Arnt wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:24:02 +0000, Dave wrote in message
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > .....after a 450kt knife-edge low pass between them in the Hunter
> > http://www.cyfinity.com/fgfs/lowpass.jpg (sorry couldn't resist) ;-)
>
> ..do we model making skidmarks on hangar walls?  ;-)

..you David M may have hear stories of 2 skidmarks made in WWII on
either Toronto Island or Muskoka?  Story has it some fed up Air Force
instructor made them, to earn a transfer into combat flying and put an
end to having alley buzz sissies put single skidmarks high up on an
hangar wall.   ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: