In a message dated 1/6/2005 9:16:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I unfortunately do not have an FTP server or the like to make my version of
the source code available to you.  But since you have some time, I could
simply e-mail you the source code that I have built along with some simple
setup instructions.  Collectively, the source code for all of the projects
is rather large; however, I believe that they could be split up sufficiently
enough to be e-mailed.  We can take the details of setting up any
arrangement off-list.

Chuck

If your source code will work along with MSVC v.6 or .NET, I'll find the best deal ($$) and upgrade.  As far as the code is concerned, is copying to CD an option?

Mike