On Monday 10 January 2005 21:29, David Megginson wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:20:45 -0600, Curtis L. Olson
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I was just flying in the SFO area with the DHC2-F and flightgear crashed
> > with the following message:
> >
> > Unknown exception in the main loop. Aborting...
> > Possible cause: Success
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas?  This is the first time I've seen anything like
> > that.
>
> I did a find/grep through all of the FlightGear, SimGear, and plib
> source code as well as the base package, and I couldn't find anything
> that looked like a reasonable candidate for an exception returning the
> message "Success".

Hmm, the exceptions that I know of that are still not handled very well are
related to unsuccesful loading of AIModels. But usually that's not followed
by any message.

Just checking: Did you use any AIModels or traffic manager subsystems?

Second guess: Could it be related to loading static models??

Cheers,
Durk