Curtis L. Olson wrote:

On the same subject of clouds. Is anyone still using the bump mapping code in the cloud layers. I thought this yielded interesting results for the middle of the day, but didn't do the correct thing as the sun got lower and lower in the sky. It adds a lot of complexity to the cloud code and if it's not really being used it would almost be nice to be able to remove it.

Could you please leave it there for a moment? I am working on getting some better results from them for a few days. I would hate to see it disappear just prior to that :-/

Erik