"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> If I understand the question, you would like to connect the FG visuals
> to your simulator, correct?  If so the basic network packet structure is
> public domain and you can do whatever you like.  The API is essentially
> just sending packets over to FG so there's really no magical or
> complicated "API" to worry about.

Well, it depends on what one would call 'magical'.
As long as the "API" differs with the hardware you run the application
on I'd call it at least a bit 'suspect'. Think of a database vendor
telling his customers to twist the client's network interface depending
on which hardware the server is running on ....

Martin.