Does GMax have any object exporters? That is, what formats can it save models in?

GMax save as .gmax and export as .p3d None of them is directly usable :-(

Personally, I use Realsoft3D for making my models and export them in .obj format. I then import the .obj format models into AC3D (V3.6) to apply the textures and convert it into .ac format for FG.

Well, it seems that Realsoft3D costs 600,00 Eur which I don't plan paying for something I will give out for free :-)
Thx for the hint anyway.

    Roberto

p.s. may you know there's some old version which is free to purchase?