Martin Spott a écrit :

Andy Ross wrote:

Martin Spott wrote:

I wonder how you ever managed to make them accept patches of obvious
necessity. If I were you I'd already have lost my countenance ....

They're a little slow sometimes, but things get done eventually.

This is _incredible_. Now Steve Baker actually released 1.8.4 and the overdue fix for FreeBSD (one of two) still didn't get in. Why do they make releases, do they actually consider using their brain before issuing a release !?

Really, I've never seen that before .... !!

Perhaps you could suggest them to use a bug tracking system.

-Fred