Hello,
I encountered a missing linker parameter while building 'fgfs' on
Solaris, the threaded tile loader calls for _getfp and after adding
'-lpthread'. Well, I am aware that not many people will build
FlightGear on Solaris and we'll have binary packages for those people
who don't want to build themselves (I noticed that we already have
_two_ contributors of Solaris/Sparc binary packages ....).

This is nothing serious, I'm just wondering because this effect is new
to me and I wanted to tell to whom it may belong,

Martin.