Durk Talsma writes

> Does this mean we are not going to get the fixed AI in this release?.

Hi Innis,

No worries mate (as I picked up while I was down under last year) :-)

Keep this up and we may need to make you an honorary Aussi.:-)

I did submit the bugfix, just not the new features.

Btw, could some of the windows people let us know if the traffic manager now
works? to activate you need to set traffic manager/enabled and (iirc)
ai/enabled to true in preferences. (But you can ignore my commented out
scenarios).

Look forward to giving it a test in the new release. Thanks

Cheers
Innis