On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:02:01 +0100, Robicd wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>   Sorry, I know it's not a Developer's question but I don't find
> anything in the docs so I ask here.
>
> How do I use photo-real terrains? I have some nice aerial pictures of

..these pix _you_ owns the copyrights to?  Next step is GPL them, and
"paint them onto the scenery tiles."

> the city I leave in and I would like to use them into FGFS but I
> really  don't know how to include them into a scenary. Any hint?

..search this list and the users list for "photo" and "scenery",
AFAIR this was discussed a year or less ago.
Also chk Jon Stockill's and Mat Churchill's sites.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: