On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:47:04 +0000
 Dave Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is anyone currently working on the b1900d FDM?

The reason I ask is that while the model is gorgeous, the FDM is relatively broken.

I know there is a YASim model, and I've wanted to work on a JSBSim model for some time, but as the coordinator for JSBSim, editor for the Houston AIAA chapter newsletter, trying to get somewhere on the 1st quarter JSBSim newsletter, being in the middle of a job transition, and being a father of four ... it's a near miracle that I've almost completed the code transition to support JSBSim config file v2.0. :-)

If you are interested in doing a JSBSim version of the B1900, I can probably put together a data packet to support that work.

Jon